Cinco de Mayo (more like Once de Mayo) Client Event
Strength Competition, Beer Mile, Client Appreciation and Fundraiser Kick-Off
Saturday // May 11 // 9:00am
We’re gonna have a PARTY!! Replacing our regularly scheduled Saturday BootCamp we’re going to host a Strength Competition. Using the Symmetric Strength Wilks Calculator we’ll test our strength against one another. You DO NOT have to work to a one rep max. Using the calculator, body weight is taken into consideration and exercises (squat, deadlift, bench press) can be performed up to 10 reps. Following the Strength Competition we’ll be hosting our second annual Beer Mile. Keep it clean folks, children will be in attendance. And we’ll wrap the fun up with a Taco Bar and games to say thank you to our WONDERFUL CLIENTS!!
9:00 – 10:30 am: Strength Competition
- Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift
- Separate men’s and women’s categories
- $5 buy in, all goes towards prizes (1st Place – ⅔ of pot, 2nd Place – ⅓ of pot)
- Using Symmetric Strength Wilks Calculator to create score for each lift based on participant’s bodyweight
- Athletes can work anywhere between 1-10 rep max.
- Sign-up HERE
10:30 – 11:00 am: Beer Mile
- Serving “Adrenaline” Victor 23 Sports Ale
- Each runner has (4) 12oz. cups
- Drink 12oz. run 1/4 mile, repeat 3 times for a total of 1 mile
- Winner receives $25 Gift Card to Victor 23 Craft Brewery
- Kids can participate in Soda Mile
- Participation is FREE, please register HERE
11:00 am: Client Appreciation Lunch and Games
- Taco Bar with all the necessary fixings and sides (including vegan and gluten free options)
- Corn Hole, Giant Jenga and Beer/wine/soda Pong
Turning you into a Spartan, Tough Mudder, Maniac or Warrior!
Wednesdays // June 6 – August 8 // 6:30pm
Obstacle Course Training (OCT) is a 10-week program designed to prepare you for the rigors that an obstacle race might throw at you. These workouts are designed specifically to help prepare you for the challenges that you will face in these races.
Punish Your Trainer Fundraiser
Time to get EVEN!!
Saturday // June 22 // 10:00am
Your time to get even with your trainer. They make you sweat, work hard and if you’re lucky offer a high five in return. Now you’ve got your chance to make them sweat and work hard. Our Punish Your Trainer Fundraiser will go towards improving our gym and client experience. We want to be able to create the best environment for our ever-growing gym family. Please check our FB page to see forthcoming improvements following our fundraising efforts. To contribute, please visit our GoFundMe page. The Trainer Workout will happen June 22nd immediately following our Saturday BootCamp.